Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one-year experience in execution of Wash Bay and Shop assignments/related tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet expectations for attention and achievement of work assignments; commitment to completion of task and follow-up responsibilities.
- Education to include: High School Diploma/GED.
- Drive for achieving results and ability to convey a sense of urgency when appropriate.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Constant bending / twisting / stooping / walking / talking / sitting / standing / kneeling / climbing / bending / carrying materials/parts
- May work in a variety weather conditions.
- Working extended hours and weekends
- Regular lifting of up to 50 pounds; loads in excess of 50 pounds and which can be reduced, should be made lighter.
- Employee must obtain assistance when lifting items weighing more than 75 pounds, or items which present ergonomic challenges in lifting/movement/placement.
Cranemasters is a 24/7 emergency service provider to the railroad industry and as such, the Wash Bay Attendant will be subject to work outside of normal working hours including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Required Certifications and Licenses:
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Other certifications as may be necessary for accomplishment of assigned responsibilities.