Required Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree and minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in accomplishment of payroll. Experience in construction industry preferred. Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive for achieving results.
- Strong organization and administration skills with detail orientation to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and maintain detailed, accurate records.
- Experience managing multiple projects/jobs; excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze situations, identify problems, exercise good judgement, and utilize creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality as this position is responsible for and comes into contact with personal, confidential, and protected information on a daily basis.
- Highly proficient computer skills. Experience with Timberline/Vista preferred.
- Team player with ability to participate in planning processes and work with others to meet goals and objectives.
- Must project positive and professional image to customers, co-workers, and general public.
- Good driving record; must reflect a total accumulation of no more than five negative points within the past three years, or a major violation within the past three years.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Knowledge of Prevailing wage and certified payroll helpful.
- This position requires significant work at a desk, but also requires walking, talking, standing as needed to meet with employees, travel to various work sites, conduct meetings, etc.
- Requires lifting up to 20 pounds (files/uniforms/etc.) and bending (most frequently related to filing).
- Works extended hours as work load dictates.
- Ability to work well while under considerable stress/pressure.
This job description defines the extent and limitation of the function, authority, supervisions, and physical assets necessary to perform the job. Incumbents are required to inform their immediate supervisor in case this description is or becomes inaccurate in any significant respect. Supervisors have the discretion to assign additional responsibilities which are related to the function or necessary due to the course of business. Cranemasters reserves the right to modify this job description as necessary.