- Responsible for repair and maintenance of heavy equipment, trucks and other motorized equipment including at least 2 years of electrical and hydraulic testing and troubleshooting.
- Carries out work assignments following daily briefing with Shop Foreman.
- Ensures that down-time (waiting for parts, tools, etc.) is kept to a minimum.
- Completes work orders timely and accurately. Records mileage, hours, date and work/repair description. Ensures that documentation is legible and understandable.
- Routes requests for emergency repairs to the Shop Foreman to ensure priority assignments are not interrupted.
- Ensure that all safety rules/regulations are followed.
- Ensures that tools and other equipment are maintained in a neat, orderly fashion.
- Actively participates in team based work assignments in order to ensure timely completion of repairs/maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Travel: As may be required for work related travel to/from other
Cranemasters locations, training, seminars and meetings